Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Research/Planning. Tuesday 8th September

I found some great films and charcters for my research for my video. These films consisted of:



  1. The shawshank redemption.

  2. The Godfather.

  3. Pulp Fiction.

  4. Goodfellas.

  5. The dark Knight.


I chose these films as they are all good crime films whoch will come in handy with my production as i have decided to makea short video about an interview between a police investigaor and a crime suspect.



I chose The shawshank redemption as it has a great scene in it where the criminal gets interviewed. I chose The Godfather as it is an all round great crime film. I chose Pulp fiction for its supense and the same with Goodfellas. My favourite choice was the Dark Knight as this was a very inspiring film and it had a great scene between batman and the joker where he interviews him which provided me with the best ideas.



The characters that i researched for the roles in my video were split into two. One into the police investigators and the other into the criminal (which had to be part psychotic).

The characters I researched for role as police investigator were:

  • Batman.
  • Heratio Cane (from CSI Miami)
  • Gi. Joe
  • Judge Dredd

The characters I researched for the role as the criminal were:

  • Joker.
  • Hyde
  • Jack the Ripper
  • Frankenstein
  • The Green Goblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment